Thursday, March 3, 2011

Agri-Civic Photography Exhibit - Open Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm

My exhibit, Landscapes of Lake Tillery and The Uwharries can be viewed in the lobby of the Stanly Agri-Civic Center during their regular business hours of 
8am-5pm  Mon-Fri, and any other time the center is open hosting other events.

McKameys and Inspirations in Concert  March 3 - 7pm
Charlotte Concert Band  March 19  - 7:30
101 Dalmatians the Musical  March 24-26 - 7pm

Above - The exhibit (& me), just after hanging with Anita, (mostly by Anita!) of the
 Stanly Arts Guild  Anita also snapped these photos.  "In Morning's Glow" is just behind me,
 from one of my Norwood/steel bridge series of shots on some early November mornings in 2007.
  The fishing boat drifted into my view after I'd been shooting for some time.  The smaller
 fishing image, "Lilly's Bridge Morning", to the left is from November 2009, and was shot from
Lilly's Bridge...the original Lilly's Bridge.

"Golden Swift Island" is just behind me. The Swift Island page on
 my DebRussellPhotographic.com site explains my personal and special connection to

 the historic structure.

No comments: